All DIN holders are required to file the Form DIR-3 KYC every year at MCA, so that MCA and Directors are aware of and confirm the data and information as available in the MCA21 system.
This form needs to be filed in following conditions:
1. When DIN holder is filing his/her KYC details for the first time. or
2. When DIN holder has already filed his/her KYC once in e-form DIR-3 KYC but wants to change its details.
What will you get?
1. Preparation of DIR-3 KYC (Normal)?
2. Filing of Form with OTP verification.
1. DIN/DPIN-Director Identification Number/ Designated Partner Identification Number
2. Self attested copy of PAN Card
3. Self attested copy of Aadhaar Card
4. Mobile Number for OTP verification
5. E-mail ID for OTP verification
6. Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
|Basic Price :
|GST @18% :
|Government fees :
|Final Price :