Looking to import or export any goods or services, you must need a 10 digit IEC code to import or export. Buy this service &amp; enjoy legal export and import of goods and services. The Import Export Code or IEC is issued by DGFT, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Govt. Of India.
This is what all you get in this service:
1. Preparation of IEC Code application.
2. Validation of documents.
3. Filing of application.
4. Obtaining certificate.
Note: A government fee of INR 500/- should be paid and is not included in the price above
1. PAN Card of each proprietor/partner/shareholders/directors.
2. Passport size scan photo of of each
3. Identity Proof (Voter ID / Driving License/ Passport) of each proprietor/Partner/shareholders/director.
4. Proof of Registered Office ( Rent Agreement or registry of office )
5. Address Proof (Bank Statement / Electricity, Mobile, Telephone Bill)
|Basic Price :
|GST @18% :
|Government fees :
|Final Price :