Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) offers the benefits of both Partnership firm and Company, with limited liabilities, register your business as LLP by adding this service to your cart.
What will you get?
1. Certificate of Incorporation.
2. Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) for 2 designated partners.
3. Filing of Name Approval Form.
4. Collection and Preparation of Documents.
5. Preparation of Relevant forms and affidavits.
6. Filing of E-forms.
7. Drafting of LLP Agreement.
8. Payment of Govt Chalans.
9. PAN Card Application.
10. TAN Application.
Note: Stamp duty is not included in the above prices , as it differs from state to state which usually lies between Rs 1000- Rs 3000..
1. PAN Card &amp;amp;amp; Aadhar Card of Designated Partners (KYC)
2. Mobile No and Email Id of Designated Partners
3. ID proof of Designated Partners (any one of following document)
i) Voter id
iii) Driving License
4. Address Proof of Designated Partners (any one of following document)
i) Bank Statement with certain latest bank transactions
ii) Electricity Bill
iii) Telephone Bill
iv) Mobile Bill
5. No of Designated Partners
6. Proposed Capital to be introduced in LLP
7. Profit/Loss sharing between the designated partners
8. Address for Registered office of LLP
9. Proof of Registered office’s address
i) If rented-
Rent Agreement or lease deed
ii) If Owned
Copy of Registry
10. Proof of Registered office’s address
i) Utility Bill (any one of the following)
*Utility Bill should not be older than 2 months
|Basic Price :
|GST @18% :
|Government fees :
|Final Price :